How to Coach: Plan, Do, Review
Coach with confidence: Learn how to plan, deliver and evaluate coaching sessions effectively
The ‘How to Coach: Plan, Do, Review’ eLearning module helps you understand the principles behind well organised coaching sessions. Learning about the principles of planning, delivering and evaluating coaching sessions will help you become a more effective coach and always enable your participants to progress and meet their goals.
Who is it for?
The course is aimed at both Level 1 and Level 2 coaches who need to understand the principles of the coaching process (plan, do, review). It is also a good introductory course if you are thinking of becoming a coach as you’ll get a good idea of what’s involved in coaching.
Duration: Approximately 40 minutes
What will you learn?
Laura, a newly qualified coach who volunteers with her local club in her spare time, shares her experiences.
A vibrant mix of video, real-life scenarios and supportive feedback will help you:
- plan your coaching activities so you can deliver your sessions with confidence
- understand different participants’ needs so everyone is always engaged with your sessions
- reflect and make improvements so you can run more productive sessions.
Within the eLearning, you’ll be able to:
- download a session planning template
- download an action planning template, which can help you reflect on your coaching practice and set goals for the future
- print out all the notes you make on the course, to support you in your future coaching.
Plus, you will be able to print out a certificate confirming you have completed the course.
How to access the eLearning
Enrol on this eLearning course for only £5.99 (Ex VAT) at the UK Coaching Learning HubAdd to My Folder