Job vacancy: Coach Developer - Talent x 3
Company: Sports Coach UK
Closing Date: 12.00 noon on 25 May 2017
Interview Date: 2/5 June 2017 (to be confirmed)
- Lilleshall National Sports Centre
- Loughborough University
- Bisham Abbey National Sports Centre
Salary Range: £30,551 - £44,500
Responsible to: Strategic Lead - Talent
Main Purpose of Job:
To provide individualised, group and in-situ support to talent coaches across a variety of sports, in order to improve their coaching practice.
- Supporting the individual personal development needs of a group of talented coaches operating at performance foundation level.
- Conducting needs analyses of the coaches.
- Facilitating the production of individualised development plans for each coach and monitoring progress.
- Working with the coach at training sessions and competitions in order to provide in-situ observation, questioning and feedback.
- Supporting the coach to reflect upon experience and embed learning in order to positively impact future coaching.
- Assisting the coach in their effectiveness in working with other key personnel within the development system.
- Facilitating meetings with multiple coaches and/or other key personnel.
- Compiling updates and reports in preparation for our funding partners.
- Attending, facilitating and delivering coach development workshops.
- Working as an integrated member of a wider coach developer team.
- Contributing to the aspirations of the talent and performance team through the sharing of best practice and development of resources.
- Following and promoting the mission, values and policies of Sports Coach UK internally and externally.
- Following, promoting and implementing Sports Coach UK’s policies for the equal treatment of all employees, applicants and customers.
- Undertaking any other tasks appropriate to this level of responsibility.
A full job description for the role(s) can be downloaded from the right hand side of this page.
Please complete the application form (downloadable from the right hand side of this page) and email to [email protected] or alternatively you can post it to:
Sports Coach UK
Off Amberley Road
Short-listing will take place as soon as possible. Please can you indicate clearly on your application a telephone number where you can be contacted during office hours (9.00 am – 5.00 pm).
Successful applicants will be contacted via telephone and email/letter with information relating to the interview time, location and format.
To gain further information on the role, please contact Sally Frani on 0113 2907617 or alternatively email [email protected]. Alternative formats of the application form are available on request.