Job vacancy: Compliance and Risk Officer
Closing Date for Applications: 16 March 2018
Interview Date: 22 March 2018
Responsible to: Senior Compliance and Risk Manager
Main Purpose of the Post: To support compliance across the awarding organisation
- Supporting the Senior Compliance and Risk Manager and other stakeholders in establishing opportunities for business improvement and monitoring the progress of compliance improvement activities.
- Supporting the Compliance and Risk Team in conducting internal audits using business metrics and diagnostics to identify non-conformance and corrective actions.
- Supporting the Compliance and Risk Team in conducting benchmarking activities, self-evaluations and completion of the regulatory statement of compliance.
- Maintaining, reviewing and utilising the performance measurement tools to collect and analyse data in support of the annual self-assessment, identifying organisational performance levels.
- Working with colleagues across the awarding organisation on practical problem solving sessions and improvement projects.
- Supporting the Compliance and Risk Team in risk management activities using standardised reporting mechanisms to ensure business continuity, sustainability and regulatory compliance.
- Supporting the Compliance and Risk Team in monitoring the development, delivery and awarding of qualifications through the compliance controls and matrices, internal audits and external quality assurance activities.
- Liaising with external parties and key stakeholders that impact on compliance.
- Undertaking other duties as required to support the work of 1st4sport Qualifications and Coachwise Ltd.
- Following, promoting and implementing Coachwise’s policies for the equal treatment of all employees, applicants and customers.
For further information about the role, download the full job description from the right hand side of this page.
Please complete the application form (which you can download from the right hand side of this page) and email to [email protected] or alternatively you can post it to:
Off Amberley Road
Shortlisting will take place as soon as possible following the closing date. Please could you indicate clearly on your application a telephone number where you can be contacted during office hours (9.00 am – 5.00 pm).
Successful applicants will be contacted via telephone and email/letter with information relating to the interview time, location and format.
To gain further information on the role, please contact Sally Frani on 0113 201 5462 or alternatively email [email protected]. Alternative formats of the application form and job information are available on request.
Alternative formats of the application form and job information are available on request.
To access further information on the organisation please refer to the website www.coachwise.ltd.ukAdd to My Folder