Job vacancy: Customer Service Advisor
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Office Location: Leeds
Start Date: As soon as Possible
Responsible to: Customer Service Manager (REPs)
Main Purpose of Job:
To provide an excellent level of administration to ensure an efficient, effective and professional service is provided to the Register of Exercise Professionals.
- Provide administration for new and existing customers to deliver programmes and services for the registers including processing and checking application forms and payments, running renewals and reminders, sending out membership benefits.
- Dealing with all enquiries, following the appropriate process in order for a response to be dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensuring good quality data is entered and maintained on the administration systems that meets data protection legislation.
- Dealing with a high volume of incoming and outgoing telephone calls, including renewals and payments.
- Undertaking any other tasks appropriate to this level of responsibility to support the work of Coachwise.
- Following, promoting and implementing Coachwise policies for the equal treatment of all employees, applicants and customers.
The starting salary for the position is Circa £18,000 per annum, depending upon experience and qualifications. For more information download the full job pack from the right hand side of this page.
Please complete the application form (downloadable from the right hand side of this page) and email to [email protected] or alternatively you can post it to:
Off Amberley Road
Shortlisting will take place as soon as possible following the closing date. Please could you indicate clearly on your application a telephone number where you can be contacted during office hours (9.00 am – 5.00 pm).
Successful applicants will be contacted via telephone and email/letter with information relating to the interview time, location and format.Add to My Folder