Job vacancy: Lead Age Group Coach
Company: South Gloucestershire Football Development
Summary of role:
Contract Type – Part Time
To enhance player’s development from the ages of Under-7s to Under 16s in conjunction with the South Gloucestershire’s identity and philosophy.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To support and implement the coaching philosophy of South Gloucestershire FD.
- To prepare the players for all training sessions and matches.
- Ensure high quality sessions are planned and executed under the South Gloucestershire philosophy.
- To monitor and provide feedback on the performance and development of all players.
- Perform player review sessions on a regular basis.
- Ensure all qualifications are maintained adhering to FA guidelines.
- FA Level 2 in Coaching Football.
- Safeguarding and Protecting Children.
- Basic First Aid in Sport.
- UEFA B Licence.
- FA Youth Award.
- Sport specific degree at University level.
- 1 year previous experience in a football coaching role.
- Excellent communication.
- Flexible attitude to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Be well mannered.
- Good time-management skills.
- To meet required deadlines frequently.
- To have a drive for high standards.
- Be approachable.
- DBS Clearance.
Salary: Competitive - depending on experience and qualifications.
How to apply: Email [email protected]
Closing date: 10th July 2017Add to My Folder