Job vacancy: Learning Design Senior Manager - Leeds
UK Coaching is recruiting a Learning Design Senior Manager to lead the UK Coaching Learning Team to design, curate and facilitate learning programmes, products and resources for coaches in the sport and physical activity sector.
The Learning Design Senior Manager will design innovative learning based on insight and the key principles of modern learning. This new post will ensure that all learning programmes are designed with the learner in mind, embedding the learner voice and a learner-centric approach across the organisation. Applicants should have a passion for learning and people development. Experience of sport and physical activity is not essential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading, implementing and delivering the UK Coaching Learning Strategy and associated work programmes.
- Managing the learning and development team at UK Coaching (three direct reports).
- Generating, curating and disseminating contemporary thinking on learning and development via a range of formats and events.
- Acting in a consultative capacity to provide support and guidance to the sector on the development of quality learning solutions.
- Developing a holistic approach to learning and development, incorporating planning, analysis, design, development, delivery, maintenance and evaluation.
- Facilitating a range of learning and networking events for learning professionals working within the sector.
- Reviewing and refreshing existing learning products and resources, based on latest developments in modern learning.
- Working with subject matter experts to convert content into learning materials to ensure a learner centred approach to all learning products and resources.
- Collecting regular feedback from learners and conducting an annual learning needs analysis.
- Designing and implementing systems and processes to improve the quality of learning provision; embedding a quality review process; assessing and evaluating learning programmes to ensure they remain relevant and fit for purpose.
- Keeping abreast of wider learning developments in the market, identifying trends and new learning solutions.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of UK Coaching policy and strategy through internal staff meetings, working groups and line management function.
- Maintaining a high level of awareness of UK Coaching programmes, products and services in order to respond to specific needs of individuals or groups.
- Working with UK Coaching partners to ensure that equity in coaching is developed and delivered effectively.
- Following and promoting the vision, values and policies of UK Coaching internally and externally.
- Following, promoting and implementing UK Coaching’s policies for the equal treatment of all employees, applicants and customers.
- To undertake other such duties as may be required from time to time that are consistent with the responsibilities of the post and the needs of UK Coaching.
Salary: £35,819 - £45,000
To find out more about the role please see the attached job information pack.
To apply complete the attached application form, submitting before the deadline of Friday 8 December.Add to My Folder