Job vacancy: Men's First Team Coach
Company: Banbury Hockey Club
Summary of role:
OBJECTIVES OF THE COACH:
- Establish the team in the Southern Premier League and ensure stability for years to come.
- Assist with the club’s objective of being known as a club that produces excellent junior players.
ESSENTIAL QUALITIES AS A COACH:
- A keen interest in making a difference whilst spending time with Banbury Hockey Club.
- A family orientated, loyal and willing member of Banbury Hockey Club.
- Have strength of character.
- Be approachable, as well as a good communicator.
- Have a keen interest in developing players.
- Youth players in particular.
- Have previous experience of a quality club or playing environment.
- Wednesday evening training 7:30pm-10:00pm.
- Saturday – match day
- Negotiable – Monday Indoor training and Junior training on an evening
Salary: Negotiable. * Player - coaches will be considered also.
How to apply: To register your interest or apply, email men’s club captain, Richard Hobley on [email protected]
Closing date: 31/7/17Add to My Folder