Job vacancy: Project Manager - Leeds
We are recruiting a Project Manager to work with the Strategic Lead: Product and Service Development to establish key projects and programmes that support the delivery of UK Coaching’s strategic objectives.
Key Tasks include:
- Providing required level of end-to-end project management (PM) support to organisation-wide projects.
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s) and applying sound project methodology.
- Delivering project objectives by planning project activities, evaluating implementation and progress of project.
- Creating, delivering and revising project plans to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Assigning clear responsibilities and tasks to team members to ensure timely completion of project deliverables.
- Ensuring project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Developing effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Managing and monitoring flow of work into Creative Services Team.
- Understanding basic cost models and monitoring project costs.
- Working with cross-organisational teams to define and document requirements.
- Facilitate internal communication of project status reports to stakeholders.
- Maintaining a high level of awareness of UK Coaching’s programmes, products and services.
- Shaping, implementing and evolving the Project Management framework to ensure it meets the needs of the organisation.
- Working with UK Coaching colleagues to ensure that equity in coaching is developed and delivered effectively.
- Following and promoting the vision, values and policies of UK Coaching internally and externally.
- Following, promoting and implementing UK Coaching’s policies for the equal treatment of all employees, applicants and customers.
- Undertaking any other tasks appropriate to this level of responsibility.
Salary: £26,338 - £37,269.Add to My Folder