Job vacancy: Sports Coach
Company: Multi-Active Schools
Summary of role:
We are looking for a casual part time sports Coach in the Biggleswade & surrounding Towns and Villages to deliver Lunch, After School Clubs and other sports based sessions in primary schools and clubs to children aged 3-12 years old.
Sessions will involve teaching different sports and activities to children of mixed ability.
Casual hours based on availability - range 1-10 hours a week. Candidates can accept and reject work, we offer out our work based on availability and coaching standards.
This position is ideal for those who work evenings/ weekends or studies part-time and looking to build up extra hours of work and gain experience in a School, Sport and PE environment and is an ideal first step into sports coaching that can lead to full-time work.
Qualifications/ skills required:
- DBS check with Multi-Active (this must be undertaken with the company before any placement can begin)
- Pediatric First Aid qualification must be undertaken before any work in schools can commence.
- A Sports related qualification/An interest in sport and PE with certificates.
- Own transport is essential (this position will involve working in different locations and schools and therefore having your own transport is vital).
- You will receive in house training to make sure all of our delivery standers are high and consistent.
Job Type: Part-time
LUNCH £10 £15 /hour
Salary: £10 - £20 ASC - depending on experience/ location / difficulty of session.
Job Type: Part-time, casual
How to apply: Email [email protected]
Closing date: 16/2/18Add to My Folder