Job vacancy: Talent Development Coaches (2 posts) - Manchester
Job title: Talent Development Coaches (2 posts)
Company: British Cycling
Talent Development Coach- Endurance/Sprint (delivering talent activity across the southern regions of England) Talent Development Coach- MTB (national coverage)
The role of a Talent Development Coach is about:
• Increasing the quality and quantity of youth cycling talent through targeted talent identification and development activity
• Planning, co-ordinating and delivering a range of coaching activity and identification initiatives to support riders in their development
• Using coaching expertise and knowledge to inspire and develop riders and support them with their career choices
• Developing and embedding standards and benchmarks for riders at different levels of the pathway and developing a system to track their progress
• Developing relationships with Go-Ride coaches and club coaches to support the movement of talent through the pathway
As well as a great starting salary, we’ll provide the support you need to deliver progressive coaching sessions with the flexibility and freedom to make your own decisions in delivering a high quality programme of activity.
You’ll develop relationships and connect with Go-Ride and GB Cycling Team apprentice programmes, and work closely with our team at the National Cycling Centre to support co-ordination and delivery. In return for delivering consistent results, you’ll receive the opportunity to learn and develop and exciting opportunities to broaden your role and potentially move around the organisation.
We’re keen to hear from skilled coaches with significant experience of coaching, inspiring talented athletes to perform and supporting athletes with career choices. You’ll need knowledge of the standards and benchmarks required for athletes at different levels of the pathway and reliable experience in performance coaching, as well as an ability to demonstrate implementing best practice in identifying and developing talent. A current UKCC Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Cycling qualification is also essential.
Please ensure that you specify which role, or roles, you would like to be considered for.
Salary: £24k-£28k per annum, depending on experience How to apply: To apply via our online application form, please visit:
Closing date: Wednesday 30 August 2017Add to My Folder