Job vacancy: Workforce Development Manager - Leeds
We are recruiting a Workforce Development Manager to be a key member of the wider Learning and Development Team, with a direct responsibility for managing UK Coaching’s tutor workforce. The role will be crucial in shaping and influencing continuous learning and development amongst tutors; providing professional development opportunities; performance management of tutors; improving the quality of UK Coaching’s learning provision; and ensuring high quality learning experiences for coaches.
Key responsibilites include:
- To work with the Head of Insight and Learning, the Strategic Lead for Workforce and other the wider coaching team to produce a tutor workforce development plan for UK Coaching.
- To support the learning and development of UK Coaching’s c400 tutors, lead tutors and national trainers. Providing a range of learning and development opportunities, supporting cultural change and quality improvement.
- To design and deliver high quality tutor development programmes, events and activities in line with best practice in learning. This may include a variety of methods, e.g. workshops, training, conferences, seminars, action learning sets, mentoring, e-learning and social learning.
- To maintain frequent and consistent communication with tutors, providing regular updates on UK Coaching developments and activities.
- To design and implement systems and processes to improve the management and administration of the tutor workforce; including maintaining up to date and accurate records of tutors.
- To lead and manage tutor recruitment and tutor orientations; and support them in their role as developers and coaches of people.
- To design and implement robust quality assurance procedures to maintain high standards of learning provision.
- To regularly review course evaluations and identify any learning and development needs for tutors.
- To undertake an annual tutor learning needs assessment and tutor audit.
- To monitor and review the impact of tutor development initiatives and update the Senior Management Team on a regular basis.
- To provide support to UK Coaching’s licensed workshop partners and their own licensed workshop tutors.
- To provide support to partners to help them provide bespoke workshops to their coaches.
- To ensure that the tutor workforce work as a team within UK Coaching.
- To ensure that all tutors act as a representative and ambassador for, and promote the best interests of, UK Coaching at all times.
- To provide information, advice and support to other colleagues, as required.
- To be the primary point of contact between UK Coaching and the workshop administration team within Coachwise, to facilitate effective management of the tutor workforce.
- To liaise with the Strategic Lead for Workforce and other colleagues to support wider UK Coaching organisational developments including learning and development, culture change and quality improvement.
- To undertake other such duties as may be required from time to time that are consistent with the responsibilities of the post and the needs of UK Coaching.
Salary: £30,551 - £44,500Add to My Folder