Bite-sized eLearning courses help coaches get up to speed quickly – any time and anywhere.
Our eLearning courses inspire best practice in coaching. They can be embedded in any coach education programme.
- Absorbing – a vibrant mix of video, real-life scenario decision making and quizzes throughout keep minds alert, and challenge coaches.
- Relevant to all sports – no sport-specific language or imagery.
- Post-course support – downloads and take-aways make useful reference material.
- Work on PCs and tablets – including Apple devices*.
- Easy to access – on the UK Coaching Learning Hub or on a Partner’s branded learning portal.
UK Coaching has developed a number of elearning modules to provide more flexible learning opportunities for coaches undertaking both informal and formal learning which may lead to coaching qualifications. The information below provides insight into how the modules have been developed and where they sit within the learning pathway for coaches.
Our approach is:
- to develop learning which can be used to support the learning for a range of purposes, not least the learning associated with a range of UKCC endorsed programmes
- not to link directly to qualification units, or to specific assessment criteria, but to map the learning to the different assessment criteria
- to make it relatively easy to look at where the e-learning could complement or even replace certain tutor led activities.
- Renewal: Safeguarding and Protecting Children in Sport
- Inspiring Positive Behaviour in Sport
- How to Coach: Plan, Do, Review
- Employing Coaches
- Coach Clean - updated to accommodate changes in the 2015 World Anti-Doping Code
- Discover coaching
*Please note ‘Employing Coaches’ is Flash-based and therefore doesn't currently work on smartphones and tablets.Add to My Folder