Equity in Your Coaching
Give your coaches the know-how to ensure their coaching sessions are attractive to everyone.
What Coaches Will Learn:
- The definition of sports equity and why it is important.
- How to identify and deal with any barriers faced by participants.
- The appropriate language and terminology.
- The legal framework that affects coaching and how to interpret it.
- How to become more equitable.
Everyone should have access to sport, regardless of gender, age, race, ability, faith or sexual orientation.
96% of delegates rated this workshop 7 out of 10 or higher*.
100% of delegates agreed the UK Coaching tutor performance was good/very good overall for this workshop*.
How to Organise this Workshop
- Ensure you have read and can meet the organiser requirements (PDF).
- Submit your booking if you are already a workshop organiser. If you haven't organised a workshop before, take these steps.
- To advertise your workshop, please feel free to copy text from the workshop description. You can also embed the Workshop Widget to advertise specific workshops on your website.
This workshop comes with a fantastic supporting resource Equity in Your Coaching, which will help your delegates in their future coaching.
If you have any queries contact the Workshop Booking Centre by email or telephone: 0845-601 3054.
*Statistics taken from evaluations of 1 April 2013 – March 31 2014 workshops.
**Please note this workshop is available to deliver under the Licensed Workshop Partner scheme.Add to My Folder