A Guide to Mentoring Sports Coaches
If your coaches are keen to share their knowledge and experience with other coaches, this workshop provides all the tools to help them develop as mentors.
What Coaches Will Learn:
- An understanding of their role as a mentor.
- How to increase the effectiveness of their mentoring relationships by developing practical mentoring skills.
- How to design a mentoring programme that best suits the needs of their sport and the level of coaching.
Help your coaches to broaden their support skills.
94% of delegates rated this workshop 8 out of 10 or higher*.
98% of delegates agreed the UK Coaching tutor performance was good/very good overall for this workshop*.
How to Organise this Workshop:
- Ensure you have read and can meet the organiser requirements (PDF).
- Submit your booking if you are already a workshop organiser.
If you haven’t organised a workshop before, take these steps.
- To advertise your workshop, please feel free to copy text from the workshop description. You can also embed the Workshop Widget to advertise specific workshops on your website.
‘We would recommend “A Guide to Mentoring Sports Coaches”. It’s really important that mentors have the time to understand how mentoring works and this workshop does that and gives them the tools to support the new coaches with a personal yet structured approach.’
Rob Burchell, Partnership Manager (People), Sport Cheshire
This workshop comes with a fantastic supporting resource A Guide to Mentoring Sports Coaches, which will help your delegates in their future coaching.
If you have any queries contact the Workshop Booking Centre by email or telephone: 0845-601 3054.
*Statistics taken from evaluations of 1 April 2013 – March 31 2014 workshops.
**Please note this workshop is available to deliver under the Licensed Workshop Partner scheme.Add to My Folder