About Our Workshops
Practical, Bite-sized Sessions for Today’s Coaches
You are a seasoned coach looking to further your skills. Or you are new to coaching. Either way, take your passion for coaching further and attend a UK Coaching workshop. We've been designing, delivering and updating these for many years as part of our overall charitable role to promote the education of sports coaches, so you can be sure they're relevant to your work. What's more, every workshop is subsidised to make it affordable for volunteer coaches.
Why Coaches Rate Our Workshops...
- Exchange ideas and learn from other coaches in different sports.
- Practical, hands-on learning to develop your coaching – many of the workshops include practical sessions.
- Learn from subject specialists who will help you fulfil your potential as a coach.
- Pick up vital new knowledge that will improve your athletes’/team’s performance
- Conveniently held at a venue close to home, usually in the evenings or at the weekend.
- Small groups – with between six and 25 people on any workshop, you can share your experiences with other coaches to find practical solutions that work.
- The atmosphere is unintimidating and relaxed.
- You come away with a certificate of attendance, and an excellent resource – book or DVD – for future reference.
- Organised by sports coach UK partners – typically governing bodies of sport or county sports partnerships – some are even tailored by sport.
Workshop delegates tell us time and time again how sharing experiences with other coaches provides them with practical solutions, alternative approaches and can spark many new ideas.
How Our Workshops Score...
97% of delegates learn something new on UK Coaching workshops*.
92% of delegates rated a UK Coaching workshop 8 out of 10 or higher*.
100% of delegates agreed the UK Coaching tutor performance was good/very good overall*.
Talent Foundation Series
* Statistics taken from evaluations of 1 April 2013 – March 31 2014 workshops.Add to My Folder