Job vacancy: Qualifications Development Manager
Office Location: Leeds
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date for Applications: 12.00 noon on 16 March 2018
Responsible to: Learning and Assessment Team Manager
Main Purpose of Job: This role will have responsibility for the research, development, launch and maintenance of a portfolio of sport and physical activity related qualifications, including a range of innovative products and services that meet both learner and employer needs and are commercially viable and competitive.
- Liaising with key stakeholders (consortia, clients, partners, consultants, centres, training providers and employers):
- Build strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders and customers to determine needs and requirements.
- Providing a dedicated point of contact to allocated stakeholders in line with established agreements and/or terms of reference.
- Delivering information to allocated stakeholders on the breadth of the service offer; initiating business development opportunities.
- Developing new qualifications, products and services in accordance with the annual provision plan:
- Conducting valid research into the area of responsibility to understand demographics, employer needs, technologies, qualification delivery, competitors etc.
- Establishing sound business cases and rationale for product development.
- Developing specifications.
- Designing learning programmes, innovative assessments and quality assurance of products and services.
- Submission of qualifications to regulators for accreditation and funding approval.
- Maintaining allocated qualifications, products and services in accordance with the annual provision plan; conducting continuous monitoring and managing:
- Regular monitoring of learner registrations against forecast and identification of actions in place to address any deviation from plan
- Regular reviews of the products including customer and learner feedback.
- Regulated and funding statuses.
- Resources (partnerships, staff, external quality assurance teams, finances, information systems and products).
- Performance, compliance and risk.
- Maintaining detailed records throughout in the development and in the delivery of qualifications, products and services.
- Contributing to the 1st4sport Qualification Development Working Group, conducting provision and service reviews; participating in standardisation and best practice.
- Liaising with the regulators, Sector Skills Councils, Funding Agencies and other key organisations that impact on business development.
- Liaising with Marketing colleagues to ensure products are presented via the appropriate media to the right audiences at the right time.
- Undertaking other duties as required to support the work of 1st4sport Qualifications and Coachwise Ltd.
- Following, promoting and implementing the Coachwise policies for the equal treatment of all employees, applicants and customers.
For further information about the role, download the full job description from the right hand side of this page.
Please complete the application form (which you can download from the right hand side of this page) and email to [email protected] or alternatively you can post it to:
Off Amberley Road
Shortlisting will take place as soon as possible following the closing date. Please could you indicate clearly on your application a telephone number where you can be contacted during office hours (9.00 am – 5.00 pm).
Successful applicants will be contacted via telephone and email/letter with information relating to the interview time, location and format.
To gain further information on the role, please contact Sally Frani on 0113 201 5462 or alternatively email [email protected]. Alternative formats of the application form and job information are available on request.
Alternative formats of the application form and job information are available on request.
To access further information on the organisation please refer to the website www.coachwise.ltd.ukAdd to My Folder