Job vacancy: Residential Easter Activity Leader - South East
Company: Oxford International Education Group
Our programmes are designed for international teenagers who want to spend their holidays in the UK and learn English.
Activity Leaders for Oxford International are paramount to the success of these programmes. They plan and run engaging, inclusive and safe onsite activities and lead the cultural excursions. Activity Leaders live and work in the centres, undertaking some welfare duties such as meal and accommodation supervision, airport meet and greets and any administrative assistance the senior staff require.
We look for no qualifications, but just passion, charisma and a little bit of experience of working with young people.
You need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- 18 or over
You should have:
- Strong communication skills
- Native or near native level of English
- Great organisational skills with a proactive planning approach
- Flexibility, adaptability and ability to cope with changing priorities
- A drive to work with fun, like-minded people to work collaboratively and contribute to team success
- The ability to motivate a group of young people
- Be a confident, outgoing and sociable character
- Have a positive, “can-do” approach to work
- Demonstrate high levels of professional conduct
- Demonstrate respect for equal opportunities and respect for race and diversity
- Hold a DBS – this can be provided by the company (contact for further details)
It would be great if you:
- Have experience of working in a residential setting
- Have experience of working with 12-16 year olds
- Hold a valid first aid qualification and / or lifeguard certificate
To apply, please submit your CV on our online application form.
Oxford International is committed to safeguarding the well-being of its students and to safer recruitment procedures. The successful candidate will be required to undergo statutory safeguarding checks before the commencement of his/her employment.
Salary: £310.20 per week plus acquired 12.07% holiday pay (£37.44 per week), minus £42.00 per week if accommodation is required
Closing date: 16th March 2018Add to My Folder